I am updating this entry because our dear blogmate Viv from Chocoviv.Home.Blog has tagged me in her Outstanding Blogger Award post. For someone who frequently does awards & tags, I can say that “It’s been awhile since I have last published one!” Thanks Viv for remembering me.
Here are my answers to her questions:
So here are the rules, if you are to continue the blog tag:
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post, (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
- How is your first few weeks post lockdown?
- Have you done any of your to-dos post lockdown? Care to share?
- Do you have a favorite fall photo? Please post and share why.
- What is your most treasured shareable memory?
- Have you read any book recently? How do you find it?
- Has your blogging routine changed post lockdown? How?
- If you can recreate 2020, how would you have it?
My nominees are:
- Akshita of Where the Inspiration Lies
- The Island Traveler
- Isasra – Key of Knowledge
- Evelyn of 3AM Thoughts
- Noorien of Gowriteandexplore
- Inspire High Blog
- Jyotsna Shenoy
- Yamini, Live Your Dreams 24/7
- Ishita of Mountains and Thoughts
- Olivia — Musings of a Millennial. Life, The World and Everything In Between
I am also inviting whoever wants to participate and answer the questions I have asked. I am honestly curious about those.
I still kept my answers to Melanie‘s and Chloe’s posts and just a small piece of info, this award started at the height of the pandemic, imagine, Colton Beckwith created this Award in May this year and look how viral it’s gone! Congrats Colton! .
Thank you and God bless everyone!